Roulette is one of the top casino games ever; you won’t walk into a casino without seeing a crowd gathered around the table. However, for some, it’s still a mystery exactly how it works. Now that online roulette is available, many players who were too timid to try in person are considering playing online, but do you wonder how online roulette payouts work?
If you have, we’re here to help. NZ Casino Games committed our readers that we’ll do more than provide gambling news and online casino reviews. In addition, we’ll teach you everything you need to know about some of your favorite games!
We don’t recommend putting money on any online or offline casino games without first knowing the rules and how it pays out. Our best suggestion for new players is that you stick to outside bets most of the time.
Online Roulette Payouts – A Simple Explanation
Roulette is one of those games that comes with a surprising number of options for betting. However, don’t worry; they are all very clear and straightforward. Roulette bets come in two categories, Outside Bets and Inside Bets.
Outside bets are the ones that encompass the outer portion of the roulette table mat.
- Red or Black bets – paying out evenly 1 to 1
- Odd or Even number bets – again, this bet pays out evenly, 1-1 odds.
- Low or High – also pays out evenly, 1 to 1.
Do you see a pattern here? All the bets that give you a 50/50 chance of winning payout 1 to 1.
In addition, you can make these outside bets:
- Dozens – this is where you bet on either the first, second, or third dozen numbers. This bet pays out 2 to 1.
- Columns – these bets are made one column of numbers on the table since your odds are 1 in 3, and your payout is 2 to 1.
Inside Bet Payouts Explained
Inside bets are a lot harder to win, but the online roulette payouts are much higher! With inside bets, you are more or less betting on specific numbers.
- Betting on a single number, the payout is 35 to 1.
- Betting on 2 numbers that are beside each other, the payout if 17 to 1.
- A street bet is betting on 3 numbers that form a line. The payout is 11 to 1.
- A Corner bet is where you bet on 4 numbers that form a square. The payout for this bet is 8 to 1.
- 5 number bet – as the name suggests, you bet on five numbers, the payout is 6 to one.
- 6 number bet – again, this time you bet on 6 numbers, and the payout is 5 to 1.
Now that you know how easy it is to play and how much online roulette payouts can be, you’re probably eager to give it a try! Therefore, we won’t hold you up any longer. Choose the best online casino NZ or casino app from our recommendations, and you’ll be on your way to winning roulette like a pro!